1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Makawao Veterinary Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
We offer payment plans through our partner, Scratchpay. When your pet needs you most, Scratchpay helps to make difficult financial decisions simple. There are three plan types, starting as low as 0% APR and spanning 3, 12, or 24 months. And, checking to see which plan is best for you only takes 90 seconds and does NOT affect your credit scare. Learn more at Scratchpay.com!
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage.